• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Modified Bodywork XSC Air Intake . New Decals layered

TIROD KERRY

Modified Bodywork XSC Air Intake . New Decals layered

Here is my XSC I cut a hole in the rear and placed a Air intake its functional right above the muffler . I was hoping it would look good on the roof, but that did not pan out . The plan was to let the air in and blow away all the grass and dirt that stacks up in there . And of course The layered decals of real flames and skulls . And a superbee kill switch man that thing works great . Enjoy

BertR

Yo TIROD I see you relocated the body post's to mount to a lower area more prone to damage due to roll-overs. My Q is how well are they holding up?P.S. the scoop looks sweet

TIROD KERRY

BertR said:
Yo TIROD I see you relocated the body post's to mount to a lower area more prone to damage due to roll-overs. My Q is how well are they holding up?P.S. the scoop looks sweet
The body post are still there under the scoop with no pins in them . sence the scoop is in the way, and I did not want to cut into the scoop to get to the old body post , I made some new ones . I made new holes at the back of the body and got some larger pins to place there . At the bottom of those new pins under the body they are tied to some very strong string and the string is tied off to the middle shock tower . The pins draw pretty tight pulling the body down . So far its worked like a charm . If the body comes off it will still be hooked up Ill just need shorten the string till i get it just right and the body should stay on if it rolls over . But for sure will stay on over jumps . The pins move around and have lots of give . post pins.jpg

post pins.jpg

/monthly_2012_09/583c60652bc40_postpins.jpg.c8db7ca2061d74ce08639035f6692918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts