• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Missing washer

nik81818

So I took apart the servo saver/bellcrank and im missing a washer any ideas on a part number for it

newb here

G

I believe you will find it with part #50012. Redcat doesn't market the tiny parts individually. It's a brass bushing. You might be able to find it elsewhere.

nik81818

Re: Missing washer

Ya I ordered that part number so hopefully it has the washer in it

newb here

mulepic

Interesting, my next project was going to be to put bearings in there. Do you now what size those inner/outer holes are?

nik81818

Re: Missing washerHope this helpsSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1363741318815.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363741318815.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/uploadfromtaptalk1363741318815.jpg.5319e3a55833cdf6f86554f6989f0ae0.jpg

nik81818

Re: Missing washer

Found the damn washer lol too bad I ordered the whole servo saver already

newb here

G

It must come with the posts.

jcw1980

missing washers

Hi to all I am missing this washer to redcat said they don't have them in stock and wont for a few months told me to use a 7×10×4 ball bearing instead for and upgrade but have looked everywhere online and at local hobby stores with no luck really by this point don't care if its a washer or a bearing upgrade just want to find one or the other anyone find these yet or know where to get them thank u for your time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts