• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Measuring squish when re-installing head.

G

Nope. desismileys_0862.gif Does not matter.

ChuenouXiao

Thx RCdad.... I just took it apart and put it back together to make sure everything is snug and the button works now.... I guess something was short with the engine contact or something is loose? Oh well... it fix :D

G

desismileys_3256.gif Awesome! Glad it's working.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Which is positive and which is negative... is my button installed properly? The reason I took it apart is because the button doesn't kill my engine... so I use my killer bee instead.... please help me ....
That's correct.

G

Got crappy quality of video so sorry guys.... I'm making a new video trailer but will only post it if I get all the shots that I want And the upgrades too
Lookin' forward to it!

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Really? Doesn't matter near the button side nor the coil side? Positive or negative?
For future reference, the positive is the contact closest to the cylinder. Should also be clearly marked on top of the coil.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Thx RCdad.... I just took it apart and put it back together to make sure everything is snug and the button works now.... I guess something was short with the engine contact or something is loose? Oh well... it fix :D
Probably a loose connection. Glad you got it sorted!

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Got crappy quality of video so sorry guys.... I'm making a new video trailer but will only post it if I get all the shots that I want :D And the upgrades too :D
Awesome, dude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts