• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Losing battery?

johnson7454

Okay i can run my truck for about 5 mins and then i guess my fail safe will kick in. I can turn the truck off and then on again and it will do just fine. Then a few mins it will do it again. Could i just have a bad hump pack? I charge it until the charger says its charged

Trickle007

Contributor
Is it the stock hump pack? If so imo its a little small to power then big servos get yourself a 4k mah or above i can run my 5k for several tanks with out charging.

PISTOL PETE

darrylsaladino said:
We have not changed our usage habits or phone settings at all. We have had these phones since release day so we have a good idea on our phones usual battery life to usage ratio. We have had not 1 issue with either phone at all what so ever up until I updated 7.5, the nandroid flashing between the Kernels and the app install. to bad I did them all in one sitting.
________

Vlc Player Download
huh???????

PISTOL PETE

my stock battery last for two full tanks between recharges and i run dual hitecs. it might just be weak or have a dead cell. try having redcat warranty it if you don't want to pay for a new one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts