• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Loaded engine question

MTMIKE

OK guys here is a loaded question for all of you to hammer me with answers. I have a Redcat Rampage MT with stock 26cc engine, DDM pipe, 8000 rpm spring, and upgraded air cleaner. I also convert this into a TT and change gears. Always seem to be getting beat up on. Would like to add more power. There are way too many engines out there. However OBR has some nice sounding upgraded engines at a good price. I like the new Z G320RC engine that is out and I don't need full race ported engine 8.2hp or 9.1 etc.. would be fun yes. What are you thoughts on a 5.5 or 6.5 G320 pro-stock type engine from OBR? Nice upgrade over stock?

Come on let me hear it!!!

Silent_chaos

If you don't wanna put 700-800$, I suggest you see the Full Mod G320 from OBR. Cheaper and good bang for the buck, there are vids that show you how much power that engine produces. Pretty impressive.

Or you can always go and just replace the top end of your stock engine to ESP Ported 30.5cc for just 150$ which is also a nice cheap upgrade over the stock. Put in a lightened flywheel and you'll be very happy with the results. Im currently running this setup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts