• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

lighter tires?

blak__jak

get yourself a set of wheel adapters and you'll have all kind of choices. I think rob the forum owner sells them. or you could get four front or four back tires off a dunerunner they're much lighter than the m/t's but the front and rears are different.

CyberVet65

Contributor
Many folks will change to use the buggy tires. You can get adapters from Dark Soul, Vertigo, DDM.

For the MT use all rear wheels. Like Split Six. Then get some tires like the Hostile MX or MXT.

You truck will really come alive with these lighter tires.

Then you can start buy replacement parts for the front end. LOL

Anthony1989

I ordered some wheels and tires called bs501-001 hi01-001 couldn't find proline tires that were 24mm. So just bought these cheap ones 4 the time being. If yall know a place that sells them plz post the url.

kydo32

BertR said:
Imex J-7 wheels and tires are 1/2 the weight of mt tires and you still have the monster truck look.
So if I was to buy the imex J-7 wheels do I have to change the wheel nut?

ika

Ildy666 said:
IMex is the way to go.ther lighter than the MT tire and just as big.and not hard on the piggy bank either...
you mean Imex J-7 ?

ika

what is dimension and weight of Imex J-7?

Looking for side by side pics of MT and Imex J-7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.