• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

latest build

This is my latest project, I am planning on running it thru the hometown parade like I used to do with my full size racers.

island

Very Nice here's mine.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac16/islandmu/FilippinePics308.jpg[/img]

build

Thanks guys, Its not perfect but I'm happy with how it turned out, I did keep a picture log of the build but didn't post them because I've about used up all my alloted attachment room. I could post more if any body was interested. I will say that it cost way more than I fiqured when I started but I enjoyed building it and with this weather here in IL you need an inside project. :)

ipsagel

yellowjacket45 said:
This is my latest project, I am planning on running it thru the hometown parade like I used to do with my full size racers.
Very cool! job well done man... what material is that made of? looks like aluminum.

build

all aluminum and brass except for the pcs used on the jack stand, ramp supports and wheel spindles, their drag links from a slayer, the hitch is an end off a top front arm off the MT. The framing is 1/2x 1/2x 1/16 angle, the decking is 1/16x 1" flat and the fenders is sheet Alum. and every things put together with Alum. rivets except the springs which I bolted on. The wheels are off my Jato. I will post some mor pics once I figure out how to manage them better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts