• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargescaleRC March 13th

rob64n

Contributor
noon? heck i'll probably be there by 10 or 11, gotta get you old guys motivated,lol.

looker2756

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Ya I will be totally sober tomorrow, the Powerjam...well thats gonna be a different story :D
Hummm ... I think I understand. I have not been a serious drinker for many years, but ... PowerJam could be a different story. :D

rob64n

Contributor
want you sayin bob? lol you make it sound like we drink alot, nah just kiddin just every now and again

looker2756

Contributor
rob64n said:
want you sayin bob? lol you make it sound like we drink alot, nah just kiddin just every now and again
I think I'm really just saying I'm a light weight when it comes to drinking. A couple shots goes a long way for me. :D Still a bit of fun occasionally though/

rob64n

Contributor
yeah we hear ya you could probably out drink us all,lol well i'm out gotta head home so i get up in time to be up there in largescale country tomorrow,lol. everyone have a nice evening

rob64n

Contributor
well went through the carb lastnight put the rebuild kit in just to find i didn't need it, the top white plate is warped so looks like i need a new one but i'm gonna try the trusty blow dryer to see if i can't warp it back into shape,lol. don't have much to lose.

looker2756

Contributor
Yes, No big damage at all. It was sure nice to be outside on a weekend with no rain & good temps. ! Had a fun day meeting you & Ron. Hope your feeling better, I could tell you were getting wore out at the end & had the drive home yet.

Hope your idea works on the carb. Rob. If not, we got a few new ones in stock ;) :D

Obeast44

Banned
looker2756 said:
Yes, No big damage at all. It was sure nice to be outside on a weekend with no rain & good temps. ! Had a fun day meeting you & Ron. Hope your feeling better, I could tell you were getting wore out at the end & had the drive home yet.
Hope your idea works on the carb. Rob. If not, we got a few new ones in stock ;) :D
Ya I think it was a bit much, too soon. I drank 2 liters of water before I hit KY, and stopped for more. The drive home was a blur, I was so jacked up from getting to meet everyone, seeing the facilities and getting a good track day in. Cant wait to do it again!

rob64n

Contributor
well i did try heating the top plate and it worked. i know it won't last long so i think i'll keep a few on hand, i'll make sure to put those on my next order,lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts