• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargescaleRC March 13th

looker2756

Contributor
Well .... It was looking O.K. until today. The rain we got today & are getting again now has left huge puddles on the track. So ... we will not be able to run the track this weekend. If anyone plans on coming up for other reasons, give us a shout & we'll make plans on that. I promise it's going to dry up & we'll have time to have a small pre-run. :D

Thanks guys !!

Ron E

Contributor
let me know, i'm in on a sat. i'd be willing to help/work on the track also if help was needed... hopefully soon, i'd like to switch obeast rampages and maybe run mine.

looker2756

Contributor
Got quite a bit of rain & it's still coming. We'll get this to dry a bit & we'll be ready. I'll definitely let everyone know. Help will be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks guys !!

Ron E

Contributor
rob64n said:
so has anyone have a rough estimate on another date to get together
looker2756, obeast44, rob64n... i'm in for a sat other than 4/3/10 - gotta work. let's set it up.

looker2756

Contributor
Sounds like a couple weeks away will be good. I'm here ... You guys decide when you can all get together & we'll try & make it happen. Weather is much better, so construction has began :D

Obeast44

Banned
I think 4-3 is Easter weekend, thats a definite no go for me. I had planned on seeing the Bob and Tom comedy all stars on 4-10, but I will GLADLY miss that for a trip to LargescaleRC.

Looker I can run a track hoe, bobcat and just about anything heavy if you need help. Granted its been quite a few years, so I might cause more damage than anything :D

Man I hope that date works out!!!!!

rob64n

Contributor
4/10/10 works for me. you still have my number right bob, so i can come help out, and the body looks good on the truck so i will definately buy a clear one so i can use my colors.

Ron E

Contributor
I pm'd him on hbf also and it looks like 4/10/10 is good... unless a bunch of rain comes along.

ok dudes... 4/10/10 it is... :D ???

obeast44

rob64n

you guy's in?

quote from Bob...

This seems to be the date we are shooting for. Now if Mother nature goes along with us, that will be great. As that gets closer we'll know for sure. Shy of to much rain, I'm sure we'll be there doing something.

Thanks Ron

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

looker2756

Contributor
Today's weather helped a ton, & with better temps. on the way. Things are looking Very good. With time marching on, I'm sure someone will be around there on weekends. By 4-10-10 we hope to be making big leaps forward. With Easter this weekend, time will be somewhat limited, but I'm sure that something will get done.

Sounds like we're on. Bring your work clothes :rolleyes: :D

looker2756

Contributor
All good for tomorrow. What time do you guys plan on getting here ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts