• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Largescale RC Powerjam 2011

racetruck

some figure 8 racing at power jam

a few baja's racing on the figure 8 track at large scale enjoy the grand son's video :rolleyes:

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
You got the hacksaw out yet? :D Hehe Grats man, not bad at all for your first event!
Hey OB,I am already planning to make that long trip there next year.

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
Thats awesome man!!!!!! If you make it, I definitely look forward to meeting you man. I will definitely have a cold beer/water/soda with your name on it.
Looking forward to meeting you and rob64n especially among others.I will bring some St.Lucian rum....good stuff..lol. Oh and make sure there is a prize for the longest distance traveled...lol

Obeast44

Banned
Zapped said:
Looking forward to meeting you and rob64n especially among others.I will bring some St.Lucian rum....good stuff..lol. Oh and make sure there is a prize for the longest distance traveled...lol
If you make the trip I will make damn sure you take plenty of Redcat parts home with ya :D

Zapped

Ol said:
your rum!!! Is California further than St Lucian?
Good rum Ol'fart....California is 1834 miles from Indiana and St.Lucia is 2340 from there in a straight line from point to point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Here is some vids from the Powerjam. The were shot by EstrellaInc on several various forums. Thanks again man :)

[ame]

[/ame]Unfortunately, still no XB-E video :(

Last edited by a moderator:

racetruck

Muddy got first (middle) rob64n second (right)

DSC03668.jpg

me wenching on rob64n's buggie getting readly for the next race

DSC03609.jpg

at are trailer

DSC03608.jpg

getting lined up for the monster truck race

DSC03631.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts