• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Largescale RC Powerjam 2011

Obeast44

Banned
I was just wondering who all have plans to attend the LargescaleRC Powerjam this year? I for one will be there, hell or high water. I missed last year, I will NOT be missing this one. Anyone else?

parts

I hope there will be plenty of redcat parts available, Hate to have to go home because I broke in the first 10 min. Right now I'm planning on staying a couple days.

lightning73

My plan is to make it this year, like Obeast said I missed it last year too, and im still kickin myself over it. Im gonna make every effort to be there thats for sure!

booggieman2u

Haha im gonna bring the mt i got off ya and god i hope the have parts too cause i tend to get stupid with the big air lol i swear my lst2 is a new truck 4 times over with repalcment parts when it comes to jumping im a man with a disorder in the head lol

classes

can I run the same chassis in buggy and truck, what would be the difference between the 2, I already bought buggy wheels, would the bumpers need to be changed, body?

rob64n

Contributor
yellowjacket45 said:
can I run the same chassis in buggy and truck, what would be the difference between the 2, I already bought buggy wheels, would the bumpers need to be changed, body?
only difference is wheel size. as long as you have the correct tire size for that class your fine.

Obeast44

Banned
yellowjacket45 said:
Thats exactly what I plan on doing, if I cant get a full 30min of race condition runtime out of an XBe. Otherwise my Gas XB will be converted over to XT for the race.

racetruck

We will have to think about that :p sounds like a good idea Beer we my need some this year! last year they ran out fast rob and i only had maybe three glasses :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts