• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Kraken cage

RCatRacer

Guys,

do you know if a kraken cage will fit the dunerunner?

RCatRacer

I know that for the baja 5b, you need some parts of the 5t to make the kraken cage to fit on the baja 5b. Those 5t parts needed, can be used on the dunerunner?

designed2survive

Shape wise the dunnerunner is theorically suitable for the Kraken cage. But that's mostly it. With custom brackets it's doable but yet again you may end up with parts in the way of the Kraken cage. Would be an nteresting project though!

zazarider

DIY is the way I am going. It may not be an exact replica, but it will be in the same class. I am doing mine out of 1/4" stainless ans 3/16" for the smaller support areas. Hopefully the weight doesn't make it that bad, then again, I just like the look of it so it doesn't bother me

Dongskie

zazarider said:
DIY is the way I am going. It may not be an exact replica, but it will be in the same class. I am doing mine out of 1/4" stainless ans 3/16" for the smaller support areas. Hopefully the weight doesn't make it that bad, then again, I just like the look of it so it doesn't bother me
take a look, with better tools and planning, I bet this can be better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts