• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Killer ride

rampagemt

I got my mt 3 weeks ago I still have yet to run it yet but still working very hard to get it flawless. So far I have done--------

Craftwerks plug wire

Outwears filters=pullstart and aif filter

team phat dad inclined shredstack

Baja air filter

Dominator pipe

Dyed fuel tank and gear cover blue

Snappy grommet with kraken vent

hitec 5645 throttle/brake

2x Hitec 5755 steering

ddm alloy servo arms (steering)

bad horsie shock covers

hpi 8,000 rpm spring

spektrum dx2s radio w reciever

Still waiting on ddm to get the v-2s killer bee in stock

I will post pics once i set up a photobucket account!!!

I am working on an xt as well that i just purchased a week after and well its the third week and ordered the dune runner yesterday. Think i got to much to work on haha well its winter here and got taxes back and Always a huge fan of hpi savages well have 3 and I wanted something big. my buddy ordered the baja so i ordered the dune runner cant wait to show him up with 4wd

Deluge

rampagemt said:
IMAG0060-1.jpg

Hope this image works
Fixed. Nice MT!

rampagemt

DSCF3035.jpg

Here is my new 5645 throttle servo with 2 hitec 5755 with ddm alloy arms to turn them big wheels:D

rampagemt

I used blue rite dye from walmart i did it cause i already had a pot brewing with my tank in it!! I never tried it before but it all turned out really good

rampagemt

ya i covered and make sure it is completely submerged low boil. I boiled it and turned it off and let it sit and then boiled it again i did that alot haha but turned out really good took like 8 hours

rampagemt

here is my reciever box do you guys got any ideas of how to make the connector protected so it don't rust and get ruined i plan on using sealant or epoxy to seal the hole where the wire comes through:confused:

DSCF3048.jpg

Deluge

rampagemt said:
here is my reciever box do you guys got any ideas of how to make the connector protected so it don't rust and get ruined i plan on using sealant or epoxy to seal the hole where the wire comes through:confused: DSCF3048.jpg
Wrap it with a balloon and secure it with a rubber band or a zip tie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts