• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

kill switch acting funny

hamster huey

I also would really like a 4pk. I had a 3pk and loved it. It had the most useful features of any pistol I have ever owned. I loved that you could pick which buttons did what, timer, conveneient 3rd channel button placement, and the idle up feature. They have so many features I had to read the manual 3 times. And the 4pk is supposed to be better!

twisted - bones

It is the settings on the Tx. would have to have it in my hand to figure it out for you though. I had the same issue but figured it out by tinkering and have not had issue one with it since.

Yeah Futaba makes nice radios too but in my world they are on the same level with Spektrum. its the old ford vs chevy brand loyalty. I have run both and it all depends on what features you want. You pay more for the Futaba name not extra quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evildomain

Contributor
twisted - bones said:
It is the settings on the Tx. would have to have it in my hand to figure it out for you though. I had the same issue but figured it out by tinkering and have not had issue one with it since.
Yeah Futaba makes nice radios too but in my world they are on the same level with Spektrum. its the old ford vs chevy brand loyalty. I have run both and it all depends on what features you want. You pay more for the Futaba name not extra quality.
I get what you're saying but which is Ford and which one is Chevy?...lol

More importantly where is Dodge?... :D

I can't say Spektrum is the best because I have never tried Futaba but want to.

I will say that you don't see as many people complaining about Futaba's in

the forums. Maybe that just means more people have Spektrum's due to the

lower price? I'll tell you what though, people who don't like Spektrum really

don't like them with a passion...borderline hatred for them..

hamster huey

Im going to get a tattoo of calvin peeing on a dodge thats driving over a spektrum pistol. No really, I know a guy. Either that or "pizza forever".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts