• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro

TerraKill

does jetpro make the exhausts fresh? as i placed an order over a week ago and it status hasnt changed, and my emails keep getting rejected :confused:

im just really eager to get them on its way as i know customs might hold onto em for a while

Trip..

Dino doesn't have anything in stock, he makes them when the order comes in, right now he's slammed with a DDM order of over 300 pipes. He was bending pipe when I was talking with him on the phone the other day.

If you are concerned, give him a call. 1-800-Jetpro. He's a really friendly guy.

TerraKill

Trip.. said:
Dino doesn't have anything in stock, he makes them when the order comes in, right now he's slammed with a DDM order of over 300 pipes. He was bending pipe when I was talking with him on the phone the other day.If you are concerned, give him a call. 1-800-Jetpro. He's a really friendly guy.
i would love to call him :)

could any1 translate that number into numbers for me?

im english, i don't know how to use letters to dial a number :p

do you press the number x amount of times till you get the letter you want, or do you only press the number with the letter on once? :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts