• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro exh for the dunerunner prototype

auto2

ive been working with dino at jetpro about a real exh for the duneruner. with the gas tank in front of the engine the current jetpro exhs don't fit.

i have a prototype XT ( i think) exh that i modded to use on my dunerunner. crude but WOW the power down low AND up top!!

Would like a list of people that would buy a side mount exh for their dunerunners if dino made one.

pick of my frankinstein exh in a bit.

auto2

i stuck the muffler on it to not abuse the neighbors lol

rob64n

Contributor
i made the first version of that pipe for the xt and yeah it's not made for a dunerunner, for one reason the shock tower on that is wider than the xt, and i am wondering why you turned it that way and did away with the wing

auto2

i cant do any serious cutting and welding at the moment .loaned out my torch and am waiting for it to return. i figured better to loose the wing and have the engine run good than run the stock exh .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts