• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

It's not a redcat, but look! Mad max cow car

DUFFY

I made the first attempt at my mad max Cow car. It's not great but it was a small win ugly as she is. I spent about a hour wiping this up. :)

352rqkx.jpg

14kxm5s.jpg

15f39l.jpg

alfred e numan

sayyy- thats a cool car! So was the movie also-- who run barter town? lol! One season at the warehouse the boss hired 2 new gators-segragators- We named them Master blaster-- lol!! - never a dull moment at work! makes the time go faster!

DUFFY

I need the bullet proof diffs, other than that its good to go. The center diff makes wheel stands easy. Its running on a well used 2200kv torx motor and a mamba monster v3 6s, 20-44 gearing. Wheel stands are fun but they are murder on the stock drive train and servo lol. Not to mention you will need to be light on the gas if you want to try and race heh. Its not dialed in or built yet, its a work in progress. After its running good ill donate it to my brother so we can race. I must say redcats rampage diffs are built tough compared to e revos and savage stock diffs lol. I guess new fluxes come with the better diffs now, so thats been dealt with for the savages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts