• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Is there any interest in custom shock towers for the MT?

Nitrolio

thanks! i think i made a more simple design with less mounting holes, easy to take on and off and will lower the overall height 1.000". burned these LCOG "lower center of gravity" adapters out today and mounted my adapter plater thingy ma bobber to the front of the truck only. let me know what you think, thanks.

pic of the front

pic of the rear

random adapter pic

random adapter pic #2

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Very nice!

The design looks great on top of the improved handling.

krashkrieg

Contributor
+1 very good looking...

You should sell some, probably can be reproduced on the cheap...

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
I was always interested in the performance of the MT with the shocks more vertical....

I'd pay for the next two pieces you cut... ;)

If you just cut the pieces no hardware, add few bucks for your time, I bet a couple of us on here would like to check them out.

Wait...does the MT body still fit?

Ryneito

I'm interested in something like that for my xb. Not sure how much of a difference there is in the shock towers but I was thinking about an adapter just like that.

Looks good...

Nitrolio

I made 2 sets on the first run. They were only jitter bugged,the finish from a orbital sander. There 2 stock mounting holes from how the shocks mount on the shock tower, but only using the outer holes to mount the adapter. I do believe the mt body still fits fine, will take a pic of that when I get home. If anyone would like to try these pm me, I will let them go fairly cheap. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts