• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

is store brand prermix good?

nlovern

Hi,

I was showing my Rampage off at the local Orilies store and a friend who works there asked my if id seen the premix two stroke fuel they have there,i said no and he showed it to me. He said you gotta smell it,he opened the cap and it smelled model car glue. WOW. Hwe said it woke his weed eater up when he used it.

I don't remember the brand but its a smokeless sythenic two stroke blend for weed eaters and saws.

Would this be to much for the Rampage? Im still on only my 3rd tank of fuel. Was wondering after more break in if the premix would work. Does anyone else use it?

Thanks

Nathan Lovern, Va

G

It going to depend on the ratio. Most of the blends are like 40 or 50:1. You need to stay between 25 and 32:1. Also make sure it has no alcohol in the mix. The alcohol can prematurely wear out the carb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts