• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Is my new MT running too rich?

Deluge

Hmmm. Looks pretty clean under the cover. Did you notice if it was fuel or just grease? Could be the factory over packed the bearings and it's just the excess flinging around while you drive it.

infamous212

Mostly it was a grease with a little bit of a fuel/oil. My truck has been sitting with fuel in the tank about a week and I'm starting to smell gasoline inside the apartment. What would be the best way to get the fuel out?

Ice_2k

I found that putting a napkin in the exhaust reduces the smell the car makes when sitting.

Ice_2k

infamous212 said:
Napkin sounds good too. Currently, my truck is inside a trash bag lol.
Not sure the closed trash bag is a good idea. Trapped fuel vapors, plastic bag, static electricity....

infamous212

You know, I've never thought about the possiblility (ies) that way. I'm definitely getting a turkey baster on the way home and toss the trash bag. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.