• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Intake Manifold

Motakitty

So I do have the stock screws if you want em just pm me your address I don't have it anymore. The stock screws were too long for my need with my velocity stack and aluminum manifold.

Stygian

Banned
Thanks I found them on ddm so I ordered a few with a dt1 haven't ordered a manifold yet two many ones I like lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Stygian

Banned
So I think the arm on my throttle servo is stripped and the ones that come with the 645 holes are to small would it hurt to drill them bigger

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

Not at all, thats what I had to do to mine. Your talking about the holes in the servo horn that the linkages go into right? Then thats fine. Just for your knowledge the racers edge aluminum servo horn for that servo the holes are the right thread for the throttle screw and the brake linkage fits great in the hole as well.

Stygian

Banned
Motakitty said:
Not at all, thats what I had to do to mine. Your talking about the holes in the servo horn that the linkages go into right? Then thats fine. Just for your knowledge the racers edge aluminum servo horn for that servo the holes are the right thread for the throttle screw and the brake linkage fits great in the hole as well.
I don't think racers edge aluminum servo horn came with the 645 servo, mine just came with a bunch of plastic ones with really small holes.

Motakitty

It didn't come with it. The racers edge one is an aftermarket part I was just letting you know about it since thats what I'm using right now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts