• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Installing New Hitec 5765 Servo?

Gaz

Hi guys,

Need help with pics if possible. I have an aluminum servo mount and can't seem to understand how to install new Hitec servo with mount in replacement of stock servo. Are there any pieces i need to remove before installing new mount? Any help gladly appreciated thanks.

Gaz

Is the aluminum servo mount only compatible with an XB and not with an Xb-e?

G

Which vehicle? Here is one in my XB.

Gaz

I have an Xb-e and i got a 5765 Hitec servo i wanted to install to replace stock one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.da59f1c2863f1feb1058aa4065e5b5c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz

Seem's like the mount will sit too close to the right where the arm joint will pivot. Any options?

G

Yeah, that mount is for the gas Xseries. It might be easier to move the rear servo mount forward to fit the 5765. I still have the stock steering servo in my XBE. I'm sure others will chime in.

Gaz

Update guys,Just found an easier way to upgrade a Hitec 5765 Servo in an Xb-e in just minutes. No need to dremel anything, just simply remove the 2 bottom screw inserts with an exacto knife then dill 2 new holes for the screws once you reinstall the Hitec Servo. That's it! Hope this helps others.

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.ecb3a0435bd8b52b999c1a82cb8e2594.jpg

G

Nice.. I knew there had to be an easy way to do it. Looks good man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts