• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

info about new dr purchase

Psychodragracer

Have any of you guys ever ordered from rcnitrocarz.com.

I ordered a dr friday and they have not sent me any shipping info im hoping its because of the holiday.

Thanks for your help!!

Psychodragracer

Alright 21 views and no comments i guess im the only person who has ever used them that makes me feel real good to know i just lost $580.00 dollars.

I guess rc cars must not be the hobby for me then!!! :mad:

RampageHopUps

Probably not lost money, just delayed. I haven't heard of them, but they may have them in stock. If not, just ask for your money back.

Psychodragracer

Thanks i hope so maybe its just because of the holiday i ordered it early friday morning.It was the only one i could find i could not get my paypal to work on ebay.

Whats funny is they did not delay taking the money from my account...LOL...Took about a mila second!!!

Ictinike

I am kinda new to the redcats, and to the 1/5th scale. but The Rampage is the toughest truck I own..It blows my E-revo out of the water

I have yet to break any part, but getting them does not seem like an issue.

you might want to read the "pre run check list" it would help

I would Replace the stock electronics!, just like ANY RTR they are cheap.

Part support has not been an issue. all the companies to the right carry stock AND after market parts. there are many more also.

if you want to show the HPI guys up

Deluge said:
This and throw in some of These for durability.
what I am saying is you can have a tough fast 4x4 truck that make your HPI buddies think- for $100's cheaper then they can buy a RTR for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychodragracer

Ictinike said:
I am kinda new to the redcats, and to the 1/5th scale. but The Rampage is the toughest truck I own..It blows my E-revo out of the water
I have yet to break any part, but getting them does not seem like an issue.

you might want to read the "pre run check list" it would help

I would Replace the stock electronics!, just like ANY RTR they are cheap.

Part support has not been an issue. all the companies to the right carry stock AND after market parts. there are many more also.

if you want to show the HPI guys up

what I am saying is you can have a tough fast 4x4 truck that make your HPI buddies think- for $100's cheaper then they can buy a RTR for.
Thanks nike.....I've been out of the hobby for about 3 years now trying to take care of a family of 5 there's not alot of extra cash to play with!!!...Me and the guys at work just like to race em after work to releive some stress.I'v had the tmaxx,savage,losi lxt,violator buggy and few more but when i went into the hobby shop here in dallas and seen the baja 5b i fell in love.....but damn there expensive as hell i almost got the roven model until i saw the dr and i was like damn that looks nicer than the baja and kinda in my price range....The only problem i have is my boss has more money than he knows what to do with and he hates to lose.........LOL He is waiting for mine to show up so he can order something for him i'll just have to out drive his a$$!!!!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Don't tell your boss, get that 27cc engine rebuild and he won't know what hit him...lol...

...Rangers? ...u from NY/ NJ area...always looking for other local RedCats... ;)

Psychodragracer

krashkrieg said:
Don't tell your boss, get that 27cc engine rebuild and he won't know what hit him...lol...
...Rangers? ...u from NY/ NJ area...always looking for other local RedCats... ;)
No dallas the texas rangers are in the playoff's tonight is there last chance!!!...If they win tonight they can go to new york and hope like hell they can win up there the Yankees are stout!!!

Thanks for the advice on the motor....It is fun beating up on people that have all the best shit money can buy though......They just can't except the fact that driving skill has alot to do with it!!!

kcollier

got my new mt on thursday,doing the breakin list,my problem is after i cut it off while it is still hot it will not start back until it has cooled off,any suggestions anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts