• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Idle video of my new TT running

racetruck

I see one big problem with your jetpro pipe you need to cut the pipe near the head and put in a rubber coulper if you don't it will break the head bolts in time :eek:

Keith81

racetruck said:
I see one big problem with your jetpro pipe you need to cut the pipe near the head and put in a rubber coulper if you don't it will break the head bolts in time :eek:
Really? Whys that? Maybe I would be better off with my DDM pipe?

G

It's that the engine is supporting some of the weight. Also, if you are jumping and your chassis flexes, the pipe won't. It will push or pull on the engine. I've never had it happen to mine and I have a one piece. The thought always crosses my mind.

Keith81

Yeah, I guess its something to consider doing...

For now I am going to leave it alone but if something is or were to happen I won't ever think twice to do that...

I just feel wrong cutting a $180 pipe up to make a coupler for it...

G

You don't need a different pipe. Just take a measurement of the pipe right where you cut it and get a piece of silicon tube for a coupler. You want to take about 1/2 inch out of the section.

Ruffy

Anyone got pics of one that was cut?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts