• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I was bored

TheCount

I bought this pipe as a spare & something to modify as it was only $15 due to a small dent in the chamber.

I have one of these on my MT & love the sound.

I was bored this arvo , I was planning to do some more runs in my cars , but the place i normally go has been fenced off. HOW DARE THEY!!!

So i decided to see how hard it would be to make the pipe fit my D/R. Not to hard as it turned out.It's not pretty, I will make a new rear bracket next week at work.

BUT it does go & sound better than the tuned pipe i had on it( the one the loops & exits under the wing) it was to quiet & a bit restrictive.

TheCount

Thanks, it's sounds killer too, & the pick up is way better.

Has any one tried to fit a Baja pipe to a D/R ? The one that comes straight out the back & curls around the rear end from one side to the other?

GTS 666

The pipe I think you are talking about is the Baja rear Dom. It's a kickass pipe I've got one on a HPI 5b. I believe that there has been guys on here that have fitted them to the Dunerunner with a few mods I'm sure there is photos on here some where. The victory big bore side pipe fits with little to no mods maybe just a simple side bracket to mount it will give you amazing increase in power.

G

The Dom is a nice pipe. It can fit the DR with a little bit of modding.

rampagemt

RCDAD said:
The Dom is a nice pipe. It can fit the DR with a little bit of modding.
If I had to do it again I would get the Hz powermaster side pipe from the Baja and put on it. I do love the sound from the Dom tho just needs tweaking to the rear end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts