• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HS-645MG servo

kingpin

Ok guy's need your help, my Throttle/Brake Servo went on my MTinstalled an HS-645MG servo, had to reverse the switch and it's working good....now the problem my kill switch blinks green then turns red brought the kill switch from RCDAD worked great but now the lights stay's red and cant start truck. and when I turn the steering the light blinks again then turns red again please help

G

How do you have your receiver wired. (What is plugged into each slot.)

It almost sounds like the kill switch is in the channel 1 slot.

kingpin

RCDAD said:
How do you have your receiver wired. (What is plugged into each slot.)It almost sounds like the kill switch is in the channel 1 slot.
it's plugged into slot 3 3rd channel on reciever, didnt have to move it to change out the servo?.

Brianzpatton

Almost same problem here

I replaced the throttle servo with a HiTec HS-645MG as well. I also had to reverse the throttle control on the transmitter. No problems, or so I thought. I drove my truck out of range and instead of the servo going full brake, it went to full throttle. Needless to say I had to take a hike down a mountain to retrieve the truck. When I got the truck home, I tried to figure out the problem. The servo goes full throttle with the transmitter off no matter what position the transmitter throttle switch is in. Is there a way to change the direction of servo rotation on the receiver? Kind of odd that the factory and replacement servos operate in different directions. I do not want to run the truck again until I get this problem fixed.

Thanks,

Brian

Brianzpatton

Rebind worked! Thank you very much. I did notice that the failsafe braking does not apply as hard as before. Do I set the amount of braking with the trim before I rebind?

Thanks again,

Brian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts