• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HPI wheel adaptors

cooper1jones

I am new to 5th scale and am upgrading my xsc to the hpi styles wheel and tires. Is anybody having any problems with gearing or differentials with this larger tire and wheel setup. I have already upgrade to front and rear 7075 rc hubs. Thanks for the help.

Deluge

The Baja wheels and tires are a common upgrade with the X series vehicles. So far I haven't seen any issues come up. Just get some adapters and you're good to go.

Welcome to 5th scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Not an issue. The 5b fronts all the way around is my favorite set up. With 4wd you don't need the wider rears. There a bit taller which gives more speed. I noticed no reduction in take off.

79c60b8d.jpg

db1d8be1.jpg

thomas

hey rcdad on the belt drive set up can you change ratio on it cause right now im running to 31T gear on my clutch bell then the 29T gear on my shaft but before i buy the gears to go with the 35T gear on my clutch bell and the 25T gear on my shaft would like to know if i can do the same with the belt drive

G

hey rcdad on the belt drive set up can you change ratio on it cause right now im running to 31T gear on my clutch bell then the 29T gear on my shaft but before i buy the gears to go with the 35T gear on my clutch bell and the 25T gear on my shaft would like to know if i can do the same with the belt drive
and also how much is the belt drive system going for? got the rampage xt
Yes the ratio equivalent to 35-25 gearing will be available in a couple months.

They sell for 135 plus shipping. I have just a couple left. I'm waiting on more belts to complete those kits. After that it will be a couple months and I should have 5 ratios available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts