• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hpi Baja Tires?

flint mann

stock hpi hubs work or any of the aftermarket axle extenders I run GBE in the rear and stock in the front but has Darksoul's as well. I run stock hpi rear rims and RamTech billet rims in the front

mooman007uk

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Woops, copied the dirty word list from HBF. I will take it off for now.
I guess he's not here so is yet to be blackballed, seems like most sites ban him, I wondered why it got xed out though but so did clubins name when I typed that, is it cos his name's the same as VP's owner...he's given me good deals in the past and is just up the road from me, so I can't say anything bad...I shall remain neutral;)

jigawatt

Ok back on topic... For the TT, whats a good tire setup? I am PROBABLY opting for HD compounds just to last longer.

mooman007uk

Banned
I'm jealous, they're probably gonna be the tire of choice, i like the MT tires but they weigh 2lb 4oz each...4hpi paddles weigh less than 2mt tires. Got the proline desert rat body coming then I need some of what you got coming.

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
I'm jealous, they're probably gonna be the tire of choice, i like the MT tires but they weigh 2lb 4oz each...4hpi paddles weigh less than 2mt tires. Got the proline desert rat body coming then I need some of what you got coming.
If you send me that Desert Rat body that'll be good. lol

I think I am going to like the Proline tire's/rims. They do look good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts