• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND HPI Baja 5b Billet Aluminum Air Filter Cap Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

I am looking to buy a HPI Baja 5b Billet Aluminum Air Filter Cap Cover. They're discontinued right now so I would buy a used also.

Yannik

Hi Krash!!

I tried to buy this product on gomeyer.com and there is a problem with their website, I couldn't finished the transaction so I tried contacting them by email first and it failed, no response so I tried calling and the voice machine directs you to send an email instead so I never had any answers or support tech to helped me, it was very frustrating.

Yannik

The problem with the website:

I'm already registered to their website but I never bought yet. Every times I signed in and tried to purchased a product on their website, I get stuck in the transaction process because at the payment information, there are no option to click like credit card, PayPal, etc.

Deluge

Looks like they only have blue and red in stock. You could de-anodize it, though.

Yannik

Deluge said:
Looks like they only have blue and red in stock. You could de-anodize it, though.
I've been looking for this product (blue or sylver air filter cap) on the Internet desperately for quite a while without success because the only one company that I taught had the item was gomeyer.com which I probably sent them like 5-6 email trying to talked to them!! At the end, I just learned it was a fraud!! :eek:

Now that you told me that LargeScaleRC.com have the item, I quickly went to their website and they had it in store, I was so happy but when I went to pay...Again, I was having problem, when I went to registered, I could put all my personal information, name, address, town, country, postal code but I couldn't put my province, all it shows was the states. I am wondering if they ship to Canada because I really want this item???

Thanks,

Yannik

Yannik

Hi Deluge!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you!! I've been looking everywhere for this piece because it is now discontinued!! On Google, I made several searches for this piece and all the websites that appeared didn't had the piece anymore or never had it! You've been my biggest help since I started this hobby project.

It is not easy for me because to make a long story short, back in the summer of 2003, I was 20 years and my passion/hobby back then was my racer motorcycle, a Suzuki GSX-R 750. In addition, on a nice sunny day, I went for a ride with my motorcycle and I had an accident! As a result from my multiple injuries, I broke my neck so I became quadriplegic (paralyzed). To conclude, I just wanted to share this with you brother so that you know that you've been a great help/guide to me and I really appreciated!! ;)

CIA,

Yannik

PS: Do you know who's the owner of LargeScaleRC.com??

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

I'm always glad to help, dude! I remember you mentioned you were in an accident, when you first joined. I look forward to seeing your completed project!

And I don't remember who the owner of LSRC is. Maybe Rob can chime in and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts