• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How strong are the MT Bodies?

KauseKaos

Like the title states. How strong are the the MT bodies? I was thinking of getting that black one for my FG.

Obeast44

Banned
They are pretty brittle. Ive tried getting a few guys that make bodies over on HBF to make some that will work for us. Unfortunately they wont :(

hamster huey

Ive had a few V1s. One was slightly brittle one was slightly soft. They all melted a amall bit on the bottom edge near engine,pipe, or gears. I never ran in the cold in fear they would shatter. I reinforced mine and also have shoe goo/drywall tape on hand in case there is an accident. I like them and for $70 I would buy another.

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=1720

rob64n

Contributor
not sure what you guys are doin to these bodies, but mine hold up pretty good, the only time i ever busted one up was in the winter time, but other than that, mine take a nice beating.

rob64n

Contributor
i have the mine up high, and i do big jumps,lol, but i'm not sayin it does not hurt it, mine has one or two small crease marks where the wing mount tried to escape,lol. other than that still in one piece.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts