• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How do you find Duner Runner Part Numbers?

Ted Hartman

Because the Dune Runner V3 4WD does not have a parts manual like the XB and other models do, how do you guys find part numbers?

Calling Redcat is one answer but that is not very self sufficient. I did find the parts manual for the Dune Runner 2WD but that does not mean the parts for the 4WD model are the same. I would not want to order parts that look the same from the 2WD manual to have them not fit the 4WD model.

For instance, what is the part number for the wheel bearings front and rear for the Dune Runner? How did you find the part number?

Will there ever be a exploded view and parts list as with most Redcat models?

Thanks for your help here.

Ted

Ted Hartman

Rob

thanks for the link. it is still the 2WD version, as i said in the 2nd paragraph of my post i have that. its starting to sound like the 2WD version is close enough except for fuel tank, drive line to name a few differences. better than nothing but when you spend over 500 dollars you would expect better from redcat.

thanks again for your reply.

Ted

Ted Hartman

Rob - such tone

Dear Rob

I don't think highlighting in red will help the conversation. I am abiding by forum rules that comment you make was not. If I am out of line forum owner, instead of that non-productive comment, why don't you simply ask Redcat to produce a Dune Runner Parts manual for the 4WD. Since you run a business with Redcat, your input would go a long way to help people like me that enjoy taking apart and rebuilding their cars as much as driving them.

rant over.

Ted

G

There are still some parts unique to the 4WD Dunerunner that Redcat is trying to bring in. If a part you need is not in the 2WD manual it might be awhile before it is available. Just recently it was requested that Redcat bring in the the front drive line for the DuneRunner. If you need a specific part snap a pic and post it. We will all do our best to find out if it is available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts