• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How Do U Like Your Rampage Truck

AlphaDog777

no we will not be stocking redcat 1/5 parts but if you guys live near by I can special order things with fast shipping like 2 day .... Maybe some group ordering? If anyones interested probably get some cheaper prices for you guys this way....

Last edited by a moderator:

big ed

chucked said:
The rampage will need a few upgrades out of the box. I finally drove a 5t the other day, it is uncontrollable compared to the rampage. Took me a few tries to even bring it back to me.
Put on the proline excavater on the baja 5t and it handles much better. The bite on these tires r way better than stock. I got all four mounted on desperodo wheels for 150.00. My suplier can get parts for red cat. flamin dragon racing @yahoo.com send him a email and he will get back to u within 24 hours. I am getting my Rampage truck next week from him. A great place to get RTR and PARTS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.