• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hostile MX Nightmare tires?

JayV3rc

I have the 24mm wheel kit a set of HPI wheels and want to run a set of hostile mx nightmare tires but noticed that I can only find rears is there anything I need to run these on all 4s do they make a set of fronts cause if they do I can't find them anywhere

LightForce

JayV3rc said:
I have the 24mm wheel kit a set of HPI wheels and want to run a set of hostile mx nightmare tires but noticed that I can only find rears is there anything I need to run these on all 4s do they make a set of fronts cause if they do I can't find them anywhere
Way too heavy for XB my guess . I run 4 front Hostile mini MX or Proline Bowtie fronts. It runs stop and turns better then wider tires like Mini Mx rear or Hpi dirbuster rears. Check DDM or Largescalerc for mini mx and Bowties.

JayV3rc

Is it possible to run the nightmares all 4 will they fit the front rims I'm sure the motor has the power it's not stock what so ever I just really like the night mares I think they really kick for what I run through I am prob gonna buy a second set of dirt tires jus to have I'll prob get a less aggressive set for back up just wondering if it will work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts