• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hostile crusher tires

hamster huey

I clicked the link. What rims are they for? They really are "hairy" donuts! They kinda remind me of trenchers but "hairier".

Obeast44

Banned
They are designed for the 5t, so any 5t rim should work. They are still fairly new, but from what ive read they perform very well.

Jester

I am running them on my MCD Baja 1000. Haven't really beat on them yet, but they seem really well made. Hostile products are some of the best around.

chevy

Can you measure the height and width of the crusher tires I might get a set if their tall enuff

DemonRC

Those sidecuts should grip good in loose conditions but I have doubts if they are high enough on the wall to dig in if your running on anything hard/compacted. It's OK though since those HPI guys are used to spinning out everytime they turn their wheels. :)

RedRum

The crushers on hard dirt surfices don't do very well. We use the Trenchers which work alot better. Most everyone at the track on Eldridge here used the Trenchers and trust me we have tried every tire to see which ones work best!!

RedRum

krashkrieg said:
Would you recommend the Crushers for Grass and looser dirt? Or are the Hostile MX better for that? Others?...
Hostile MX hards for grass and loose dirt are the bomb(in.my.opinion)

just to warn you though, MX tires will tear the hell out of your yard!!LOL i got a beatdown from the wife when i ran mine in the front yard for around 10min, the grass was to the dirt..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.