• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

hitec servo

mr.33trucker

hi all where is agood place to get a hitec 5745 at a good price? also is there a better one for steering? thanks again for the help

hamster huey

Hitec 5625 $54.99 / Tower hobbies ts-160 $47.99 digital mg throttle brake .14 130 @6v

Hitec 5645 digital mg throttle brake .18 164 @6v $54.99

5755mg?? New Hitec large scale??? $90

5645 too slow for me. I like the 5625/ts 160 which are both hitec

Rhino is best but I have a hitec steering 45.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

So hobbico, tower hobbies, hitec, and rhino servos all share parts? I have been a hobbico, tower hobbies, hitec servo man for a while because they all share parts but now maybe my next will be a rhino.

hamster huey

Thats why I love hobbico/tower hobbies/hitec servos they share parts (but they are not always completely the same). If hitec/rhino are sharing some parts Ill get a rhino. Its nice to know that when a gear, motor, board, or some other parts goes you can easily get if it shares parts with other brands. Servocity.com is my favorite place.

enricovrrc

i have but a hitec 5805 and works really nice 0.14 sec/60º and 347 oz/in and for throttle i choose futaba bls 451 speed 0.10 and 147 oz/in my rampage tt5 brake very good.

lvh

Will the hitec fit the stock rampage mount or must u get different mounts?

Sprint 77

Contributor
The mounts will have to be modded slightly. Best if you knock off the extruded bosses with a dremel and fill holes with JB Weld then drill and tap the new holes at the hitec distance. Some just knock off the lowers and just use the upper holes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.