• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hitec 5765 servo

Gaz

Hey guys,

If I upgrade to this servo, do I need to make any other changes? Example batteries and stuff? Xb-e stock motor.

gosha

As I understand it' High Voltage servo and can run at 7.4V. Can stock ESC output 7.4V?

Does it have programmable BEC?

Motakitty

Re: Hitec 5765 servo

Theres no esc so no bec whatever battery voltage you hook up to the receiver is how much voltage is going to the servos. The stock receiver is as I understand it a flysky which I know can take the extra voltage of a 2s lipo

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

G

Motakitty said:
Theres no esc so no bec whatever battery voltage you hook up to the receiver is how much voltage is going to the servos. The stock receiver is as I understand it a flysky which I know can take the extra voltage of a 2s lipoSent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
That is correct. There is a way to direct wire the servos if you are concerned or have expensive receivers. This keeps the amperage out of the receiver. I wire all mine this way.

-

gosha

Motakitty said:
Theres no esc so no bec whatever battery voltage you hook up to the receiver is how much voltage is going to the servos. The stock receiver is as I understand it a flysky which I know can take the extra voltage of a 2s lipoSent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I think the original poster is talking about XB-E. Unless I am mistaking. There is ESC and wire goest to the receiver. Unless ESC can give enough voltage he may need BEC...

G

My bad also...

I should have read back a couple of posts. LOL

Motakitty

Re: Hitec 5765 servo

My bad too I didn't see he was talking about the xbe :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bigfol

Gaz said:
Hey guys,If I upgrade to this servo, do I need to make any other changes? Example batteries and stuff? Xb-e stock motor.[/QU

Adding a BEC will take the load off your esc's internal bec and will give it a longer life IMO. If you fit a external BEC you can up the voltage to the servo for more responsive steering......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts