• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hi-Tec 5755 servo's

mini the minx

Hey All,

At the mo i've got the crap GWS dual steering servo's in my V2 mT - its as it came from factory ............. well needless to say the one servo has pretty much packed up so can turn left but not right :eek:

So i was going to replace them with two hitec 5745 but have just come across these :

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=35722

it would seem hi-tec has slowed the production of the rhino digi4's and are marketing these that a much cheaper price and upped the torque to be on a par of the rhino :cool:

I digress - will these fit my my rampage truck without much hassle ?? :confused:

Evildomain

Contributor
If they are the same size as the 5745mg's then they'll fit but you have to drill new holes in the servo mount. They don't line up exactly like the GWS. I have two 5745's and they work very well so I imagine the 5755 is even better.

OK, just checked the specs and they are the same size. They should fit easily.. :)

mini the minx

Thanks evil ;)

I've got the pro MT so guess i'll have to drill into the ally - but thats better than half steering :p

Thanks Bud :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.