• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Here's my video for new bearing install

G

Awesome video. Look out, Team Fast Eddie, rob64n is in the house.

Very thorough. You made it look easy. Anyone should be able to follow that for a full dif rebuild. A+

Last edited:

rob64n

Contributor
Thanks guys, I had a little over 42 minutes of video clips. So tryin to shorten that up took alot of patience, but didn't turn out too bad. I wanted a little more effects in there but windows 7 movie maker wouldn't let me do some things. I'll have more to come as I get more bearings. I think when I get to the wheel bearings I'm going to have them put a dry lube instead of grease in them....

Vision

Yikes those are $16 per bearing.

How long do the stock bearings typically last ?

rob64n

Contributor
Vision said:
Yikes those are $16 per bearing. How long do the stock bearings typically last ?
stock ones don't do too bad, the price you're looking at, make sure it's not the C3. these are around $11 I believe, but I'll have to check to see if they have quantity breaks.

rob64n

Contributor
Vision said:
I run my xbe only on-road so I'm hoping the stock bearings will hold up. We'll see I guess
I've heard people say that the 1/8 scale brushless cars are having bearing failure due to heat from the high rpm, so these bearings will help I'm sure. Since 1/5 scales are three times the weight and much more rotating mass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts