• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hemi Fans?...Chrysler 300 SRT Body

rampage idiot

Cool I want a 427 vega body cause I had one in the 70's I know you young guys are like wow is he old LOL but that dodge body would be killer on a MT with the monster tires

Ryneito

I saw and am currently watching that item myself. Killer body but it looks bigger then 1/5 scale. They have the rest of the car for sale too if you click on sellers name...

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ildy666 said:
but u drive a chevy...haha...lol...
"and having owned the Magnum version....."

I owned a Magnum for six years before we met...really miss that beast

Ildy666

krashkrieg said:
"and having owned the Magnum version....."I owned a Magnum for six years before we met...really miss that beast
Not a dodge fan but have to say the magnum is pretty cool a hotrod wagon...

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ildy666 said:
Not a dodge fan but have to say the magnum is pretty cool a hotrod wagon...
That's what drew me to buying it originally....loved the almost chopped look with great body lines...

Took it to Englishtown once with an online club...did a 12.8 1/4 mile...not bad for a 4200lb car..... :D

Ryneito

I have an 05 Magnum RT awd. Has 125k on it now and has given me very few problems. Car is a tank in the snow. .I love it...

rampage idiot

krashkrieg said:
That's what drew me to buying it originally....loved the almost chopped look with great body lines...Took it to Englishtown once with an online club...did a 12.8 1/4 mile...not bad for a 4200lb car..... :D
My vega did 9.9 with slicks weighed 2850 but to be honest 12's weighing 4200 is pretty damb fast:eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts