• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

has enyone had a ds1313 servo go up

badd_maxx25

i was running my buggy today and the brakes stopped working thought maybe the linkage came on done but it was the servo. It would only move to give it gas but not to the brake side

badd_maxx25

nope one of the guys who was running told me 2 of his freinds had the same thing happen. only thing i can think off is i sprayed some wd40 on the linkage maybe that got into it. but a few other guys did it to theres and and no problems with them

IMADMAN

badd_maxx25 said:
it doesn't make a sound when i try to apply the the brakes idont think its the gears[/quote
Did you check your EPA?

I'm putting a JR9000t in mine.

ChopZilla

Hey badd_maxx25 im the one who told you my friends did same thing we have the trucks lol I blew my two plastic gears after you left but the new motor ran great lol time to upgrade lol

Clubin

Banned
Yep, moisture will make a servo fail in that way, as stated above I just fryed a ACE 1015 I opened it up and there was condensation in the bottom. Mine would open the trhottle only and would not apply the breaks. On closer inspection, the circuit board failed die to the condensation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts