• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Has anybody run either of these Mielke pipes on a Rampage?

DemonRC

I was thinking about trying to run this pipe off my Baja on the Rampage. Has anybody tried it yet? I sold my rear DOM and Jetpro because I like it so much.

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.1675/.f

They also came out with a rear pipe. I don't have my Rampage yet so I don't have a clue if it will clear the shocktower. Maybe a fabbed S bend will make it clear the tower. Any thoughts?

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.5643/.f

Sprint 77

Contributor
The first link you got I have fitted for a guy here out of Louisiana on a TT rampage he seams to like it. I would like to try the second one, not got my hands on one of those yet.

Most of the guys go with the Rear Dom I convert to fit the rampage.

kryptonite

the second pipe still looks too long. its going to bump into the rear shock tower. but its pretty much what im looking for.

DemonRC

I got some news on the rear exhaust Mielke. The guy over at Lunatik Engineering who dyno tests all the Baja pipes. His results on the rear Mielke exhaust were comparable to the Werks pipe. Basically, it gives slightly better performance than a stock can.... *cough*... sucks.

Sprint 77

Contributor
catchaser said:
I got some news on the rear exhaust Mielke. The guy over at Lunatik Engineering who dyno tests all the Baja pipes. His results on the rear Mielke exhaust were comparable to the Werks pipe. Basically, it gives slightly better performance than a stock can.... *cough*... sucks.
Ask him if he will extend the header length by 4" and run it again for test purposes just some hose will tell us. I feel this pipe will be about or little beter than a RD Logics pipe with a longer header.

This pipe with my 1" header mounted similar to mooman007uk HPI SS modded pipe would probably be a real contender and not abnoxously loud. Not Dom radical but possibly better than a RD Logics and more low end than HPI SS pipe mod , My predictions since Meike usuualy has a inner chamber in there pipes for low end.

Bryan 70546

I love my meilke-sprint-side pipe its rips from top to bottom . the dom seems to be the most poplular but i think they perform about the same on the rampage .

DemonRC

Bryan 70546 said:
I love my meilke-sprint-side pipe its rips from top to bottom . the dom seems to be the most poplular but i think they perform about the same on the rampage .
OHHH! Can you post a pic? I love my Mielke and would be interested to see it mounted on the Rampage. I also asked him if he could retest it with 4" more of hose. I'll let you guys know if I get anything back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan 70546

catchaser said:
OHHH! Can you post a pic? I love my Mielke and would be interested to see it mounted on the Rampage. I also asked him if he could retest it with 4" more of hose. I'll let you guys know if I get anything back.
No hose on the pipe its has been cut and had a new stainless header welded on let me dig up some pics that are on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts