• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Had to upgrade the DBXL!!!

claude bigelow

My Bashing buddy Krashkrieg had me eating his dust last weekend at South Mountain. So I thought it was time to do some upgrades, so I can try and keep up.

uva5unuv.jpg

Bartolone silenced pipe

ga3aqyqa.jpg

990 carburator

upe6e9an.jpg

G320 Zenoah

claude bigelow

rookie101 said:
That's going to move! Mine goes pretty well with the stock 23cc and Bartolone unsilenced pipe.
Just had knee surgery, it'll be a couple of weeks before I can put it together. Can't wait!!!

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
My Bashing buddy Krashkrieg had me eating his dust last weekend at South Mountain. So I thought it was time to do some upgrades, so I can try and keep up.

Bartolone silenced pipe

990 carburator

G320 Zenoah
Im jealous of that engine. You'll be definitely happy. A lot of good reviews. But that silenced pipe tho. They say that they take away a bit from the performance :/

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
Im jealous of that engine. You'll be definitely happy. A lot of good reviews. But that silenced pipe tho. They say that they take away a bit from the performance :/
I figured I would take a differnt route with the pipe, I'll let you know how it performs.

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
I figured I would take a differnt route with the pipe, I'll let you know how it performs.
Sure man, let us see some vids too.

Would love to see that engine performing on that dbxl

claude bigelow

Well had to make some changes, I was getting bored with its looks.

Carbon fiber wrap, new tires, metallic red shock covers and 21t pinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts