• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

guess who just got a new rampage mt today

C.B.

yep now i have twins im gonna start an all out ground up build on this one before running it not a fix or mod as i break got a good deal from the redcat guys thank you this one is going to be the sweetest ever:D

kryptonite

THATS AWSOME!! cant wait to get a second one.. its killin me.. are you going for the bullit proof or the bling factor..

C.B.

i think im going bullet proof with a little bling this one needs to be reliable its going to be the one my wife drives

kryptonite

str8jailbird said:
I'm jealous! Currently the only 1/5 scales I have are the Radcat MT and the Baja 5B SS. I'd love another MT though.
im thinking of selling my ss for another redcat. but if my on-roads go soon then i'll be picking up either the tt or the new on-road

DemonRC

kryptonite said:
im thinking of selling my ss for another redcat. but if my on-roads go soon then i'll be picking up either the tt or the new on-road
Holy crap, you guys got money just burning a hole in your pocket. Send some this way if you need help spending it :)

IMADMAN

Clubin said:
Congrat's man, you gotta watch that LS stuff. My collection just keeps growing, I have more "toys" than I do time to use them. lol
I got more time than "toys" I can PM you my address to send me a few!LOL! :D

mooman007uk

Banned
I only got an fgbaja (with an embarrassing amount into it) and my ramp....saving for a fgbaja 4x4 comp next and hope the CAD dollar picks up before summer and saves me a grand or so...ran it by the wife the other day, i just got one of those looks after she found out it was over 4K CAD:eek: and that don't include top end kit or pipe...I think I'm going to sit down now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts