• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gas cap cover

Rampage mt

Getting ready for yet another ddm order hehe just about where I wanna be for now performance wise so now I'm gonna start dressing the truck up starting with a gas cap cover part no jj514 at ddm says its for the 5b but Should fit the mt as well right? Also any other cheaper dress ups I could get just to start? Not gonna get to expensive with it just yet

G

You are correct the Baja gas caps won't fit.

Stygian

Banned
The ones on RCDads page works perfectly for the MT and X-series I have one for my MT and XB and they are at a good price too.

GrnGoblin

I should of asked i bought one and its been sitting in my tool box for months now...lesson learned.

Rampage mt

I'd order one from rcdad but shipping and customs would probably be ridiculas :/ crappy part of living in Canada lol.usualy with ddm I wait till I have a 2-400 dollar order so I only pay one shipping fee (27 bucks flat rate) and then deal with customs

Rampage mt

Do you happen to know any other shops in Canada that I could get killer bee's and walbro carbs from? I have a 270 dollar order set for ddm now but that'll be 27 for shipping and then around 80 for customs roughly so my orders add up haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.