• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Futaba 3pl and hi tec servo questions

RobC77

hey guys i recently purchased a futaba 3pl radio and receiver and am wondering if i can still use the ramtech kill switch with it or do i need to get rid of it. my radio is a 4 channel and i am only using 2 but the 2 spares are not on/off but left or right and i also installed the hi-tech throttle servo but it operates in the opposite direction is their any other way to remedy this besides crossing the throttle and brake linkages? i know this is a lot of info but noone else around me fools with these things lol

Jndwoodbury

Take your radio and put it to the reverse servo setting.Pick the channel that your throttle/brake is on and change the direction.Just went thru this on mine.Simple fix.

RampageHopUps

The Ramtech switch will work great on the 3PL and the 3rd channel. Check your manual on how to set the 3rd channel to act like a switch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online