• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel Lines

The-Enforcer

I want to swap out my fuel lines as i now found i have small cracks and some pinholes in my lines. Is there an easy way to just pop the lines out of the tank without destroying the rubber plug? or do I just have to go easy and pray?

ChuenouXiao

The-Enforcer said:
I want to swap out my fuel lines as i now found i have small cracks and some pinholes in my lines. Is there an easy way to just pop the lines out of the tank without destroying the rubber plug? or do I just have to go easy and pray?
I think you can with out messing with the rubber grommet. Either way you will need to oil the line for easier extraction and installing new ones too. I think it's easier if you can take the grommet off that way you don't have to pull the new fuel line all the way back and forth to install the filter inside the fuel tank. Whatever path you choose, you'll see what I mean :D

The-Enforcer

I knew about the filter inside the tank, i was more worried about flubbing up the grommet. Oh well, raining here today so.....time for a cleaning and fuel line work.............

G

A lot of guys install the fittings.

577c1d8e.jpg

The-Enforcer

I was looking at your truck.....man that thing is just a thing of beauty and creativity, yet somehow, not overdone!!! :D I'm going to my LHS at some point and going to get that kit today and be done with it. No point in screwing around, do it once and hopefully forget about it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts