• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FS dog bones

volitan

I had the center differential mounts flipped upside down.Now all is good and The bearing works very nice.No more slop and a free turning center differential

volitan

fastlane said:
Oh man it happens! LOL!
Initially thats the first thing I checked,but when I reinstalled it,I reinstalled it the same way LOL...So I though I had done it both ways So I spent hrs and hrs trying to figure something out...Ah well..I learned how to take it apart lol

fastlane

Team Driver
was ya drinkin? LOL just kidding. I have done stuff like that on more than just rc's. Some times sleep is your friend. LMAO

hamster huey

Ive been there. I tried bearings, shimming, replacing everything and a few more. The only thing Ive found that keeps it in check is tightening it every tank. I even bought all new parts thinking maybe the material got a running change but no. Its wearing itself out in the direction of the torque. It would probably last longer with 23cc, stock pipe, and stock clutch springs. The weird thing is my 2 year old ramp has the problem but the 1 year old does not. When I first had this problem only a handful of people said they also had it.

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=1511&page=2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.