• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

From the R&D department.

Chief409

Think you have something here. I see a project coming up after I finish the current winter project I've started.

alfred e numan

New chassis.

I must have been gone for a few days ans missed this post. I have saved the photo of this new chassis on the computer. I know its early- Wonder what shocks would fit this chassis? I have messed around with the TB-2 shocks for months, came up with great setting -for me - its losi 2,000 to 2,500 weight silicone diff fluid. These are affordable -replacement parts can be purchased. Is there a rough time frame for production on this chassis?- AL is chomping at the bit!!

Ol' fart

I'm looking to finish it before Christmas but I have a lot of work to do. I'm going to include the V3 rear shocks all around and a 700 cc tank. The rest of my parts are strong enough so all I really need is suspension arms, drive shafts, and a roll cage.

I would like to improve the brakes. I have a friend who is a fishing reel guru. The material he uses for drag plates is state of the art composite stuff, he'll hook me up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts