• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

From the R&D department.

Ol' fart

Look out Losi.....It's a Little bit bigger and a whole lot lighter.

G

Wow, what is the wheelbase?

rookie101

From the R&D department.

Looks awesome!

Although I use the weight of the Losi to get "pushy" with the lighter trucks on the track. Sometimes weight is an advantage. Not in a drag race, but rubbing in a corner it's helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

RCDAD said:
Wow, what is the wheelbase?
24" and the width is 21" with trenchers. bumper to bumper will be about 38"

I'll make an electric one too.

I have two projects in front of this one so don't look for them until Dec some time. I just set the wheels on and I had to show someone "cause it looked so good.

Sergio

Since is costum made wasnt the Mt fuel tank a better option? Im curious cause a lot of people complain the x series tank is not enough.

G

Sergio said:
Since is costum made wasnt the Mt fuel tank a better option? Im curious cause a lot of people complain the x series tank is not enough.
I'm sure it would be an easy swap.

G

Ol said:
24" and the width is 21" with trenchers. bumper to bumper will be about 38"I'll make an electric one too.

I have two projects in front of this one so don't look for them until Dec some time. I just set the wheels on and I had to show someone "cause it looked so good.
She's a big,n! :eek:

That's the wheel base of the Dune Runner and the 5ive.

Ol' fart

This on will be a buggy. I'm going to try something different this time. The buggy will come with a full chrome-moly roll cage with super thin SS inside the cage. That's it for a body, kind of like they do on some Baja 1000 buggy's

Just pop-rivet aluminum to the inside of the roll cage and they are done. I'd like to run a bumper like they do but I'm not sure an all steel bumper will hold up in the long run so....plastic?? If I do go with a steel bumper it will be separate from the cage so it will be relatively cheap to replace.

G

That's going to look sick!

The T-Bone bumpers hold up pretty good. Maybe get the cage built first, and see how one looks.

G

The RPM version will need to be braced. They snap easily right at the bend if not supported.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts