• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

frame mod?

G

cherryride said:
OK got the chassis.looks ok but front half is way different from DR. it has big holes in the bottom too.All the servos mounted to the top plate. Guess what? The top plate is like most exceed parts,impossible to find in stock!I'm going back to adding on to mine and saving $ for other things!
I thought it sounded a little to good to be true. At least your not out much.

cherryride

ive looked at DR pictures but i cant find any that really show the steering and battery box or the front drive line set up.

if anyone can post pictures i would be grateful !

or email them to me.

thank you!

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

cherryride

i cant tell if the drive shaft goes over the steering servo and why cant i find the the carrier for the dogbones in parts? can i get it?

i can see steering rod is not same as for MT, but in parts it says they are the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

cherryride said:
i cant tell if the drive shaft goes over the steering servo and why cant i find the the carrier for the dogbones in parts? can i get it?i can see steering rod is not same as for MT, but in parts it says they are the same?
The center dogbone goes over the steering servo. I can't find the carrier, either.

Are you talking about the servo link? Goes from the servo to the servo saver?

Servo Link - DuneRunner

G

cherryride said:
yes ty! =)can you get me the center drive line stuff with the upper front support ?

i know i can get the rest from you.
There will be some parts the Redcat might not carry. Get a list together and I can give them a call on the parts not listed on their site. Sometimes the part just never gets entered or is under the wrong area.

cherryride

wow just got a rear dominator pipe for it! it was daves deal of the day!

i cant pay any bills this month now but who cares! hahaha

Deluge

cherryride said:
wow just got a rear dominator pipe for it! it was daves deal of the day!i cant pay any bills this month now but who cares! hahaha
Put a dollar toward each bill. They can't say you aren't paying! :D

cherryride

inner fenders

Want to spend less time cleaning? These are by pitbull. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts